Thank you for your interest in a career with HIRC! To apply for one of the career opportunities below, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Research Analyst
Assists in the development of syndicated market research content in health care, pharmaceutical, and managed care businesses. The successful candidate will report directly to the service director. Position is full-time and in-office.
- Work directly with research director to manage research schedule and workflow
- Conduct secondary market research online to support market landscape presentations and guide survey and discussion guide development
- Design web survey tools and manage data collection
- Conduct data analyses using traditional methods
- Conduct qualitative data collection via interviews with panelists
- Graphically present data and translate findings into written text and engaging graphics
- Layout and formatting of research publication in PowerPoint
- Develop client presentations and reports; occasionally attend client visits with service director to present research findings and collaborate on future research
- Regularly manage and maintain all of HIRC’s panelist databases
- Oversee panelist recruitment, including email campaigns and telephone outreach
- Editing of final client reports and panelist interview responses post transcription
- Advanced degree (MBA, MS, MPH) or related field
- Project management experience required
- Strong writing and editing skills required
- Ability to be resourceful and problem solve with minimal supervision
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to efficiently multitask
- Must have advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with Filemaker Pro, Access and Adobe InDesign desirable
- Marketing communications experience a plus
- Experience in health care or pharmaceutical industry a plus
Serves as the primary liaison between HIRC and clients. Responsible for managing, supporting, and servicing the account related needs of an assigned set of pharmaceutical clients.
- Present research findings directly to client three to four times per year. Provide actionable analysis of research findings with a focus on value creation.
- Develop new business: Proactively develop relationships with key managed care decision-makers within pharmaceutical firms and identify products that meet customer needs and business objectives.
- Maintain existing clients: Retain accounts through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers and users within an organization. Conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers to review service needs and usage trends.
- Analyze promotional activity to optimize sales prospects and identify potential new prospects.
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure customers are actively using HIRC services by identifying user needs and providing training and consultative services.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant science or business major
- 5-10 years in managed care sales/marketing within a pharmaceutical company (required)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to translate research findings into relevant market implications
- Personal level of accountability and ownership of results
- Intermediate level computer skills (MS Office)
- Ability to travel to client/staff meetings